Our sound recognition technology is enabling consumer products to understand the world around them through the human-like sense of hearing.
We are looking for participants to help with our research by allowing us to record specific sounds around them. There is a financial reward for all participants and we always try to fit recordings around your availability.
In order to further develop our technology, we need to record the sounds we are interested in. Could you help us with the following recording projects?
- Baby cries
Don’t worry if you can’t participate in any of our current projects, by registering your interest on this page we can let you know about future opportunities.
If you would like to get involved then please fill in our participant form. We look forward to hearing from you.
This policy sets out how Audio Analytic uses and protects any information that you give us when you use this website form (https://audioanalytic.com/participate). We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page so you should check here to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
What data are we collecting?
By using our website form we may collect, store and use the following kinds of data:
- information about your computer and use of our website, including your IP address, referral source, date of visit, number of visit and page views;
- information that you provide to us when registering on our website. This information includes first name, surname, email address, telephone number, and address
The data described at i) and ii) shall be called “Personal Information”.
Before you disclose to us any Personal Information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the use of that personal information in accordance with this policy.
How will we use this Personal Information?
Personal Information submitted to us through this participant registration form will be used for the purposes specified in this policy.
We may use your Personal Information to:
- send you non-marketing commercial communications or email notifications relating to recording projects that you have specifically requested to participate in;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website and database;
- verify compliance with the terms and conditions that are published on and govern the use of our website.
How will your Personal Information be stored?
Who will have access to your Personal Information?
Only selected Audio Analytic’s employees and subcontractors will have access to the data for the purposes set out in this policy. Audio Analytic’s employees and subcontractors are covered by strict non-disclosure agreements. Your Personal Information will not be sold to third parties.
Compliance with the law
Audio Analytic takes all necessary measures to comply with the UK’s Data Protection Act 1998, and the European Parliament resolution of 6 July 2011 on a comprehensive approach on personal data protection in the European Union (2011/2025(INI)). Our data protection registration number is ZA217871.
You may contact us to amend, request a copy, or to request your data be deleted by writing to us at Audio Analytic, 2 Quayside, Cambridge, CB5 8AB or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org